11 March 2007

Summer in March!

What better way to celebrate 65-degree weather than to grab an 80-centime baguette and 4-euro bottle of wine (or um, two) and set out to the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont to bask in the sunshine on the grass for a few hours with good company and conversation? I don’t know.
see Sacré Coeur off in the distance?




i just liked this guy with the heart glasses. haha.
This park and people like this guy, it made me think for a minute I could be in Prospect Park in Brooklyn, sitting on the grass among picnickers like last summer with Mike watching Dracula with a live orchestra. I think it's a rare place/atmosphere to replicate, but I was surprised, this came pretty close.






In other news, look what I could be seeing instead of lying on a beach in Greece on the 21st of April:
http://www.printemps-bourges.com/en/schedule/schedule.php?typespec=tous
Sigh… Life is full of hard choices these days…

1 comment:

Nabeel said...

great fun summer day pictures. Loved the heart shaped glasses on that guy :)