19 January 2007

Bienvenue à la blogosphère…

BONJOUR tout le monde! I am now a blogger. I don’t know how I feel about that. But regardless, rather than sending mass emails to everyone I know, I’m setting this up to leave a trail of my five forthcoming months in Paris – as much for myself to have a souvenir of sorts, as for some friends and family at home to see what I’m up to. I apologize in advance for uninteresting or too-much-detail posts. Please comment if that happens.

Disclaimer: My first couple entries are quite long, but this won’t be the norm – I’m keeping a journal at the same time, and will occasionnally paste parts of it here, but for the most part will keep this mostly events and interesting things-related, rather than like a livejournal.

Alors! Il faut commencer…

No comments: